MY SCRIPTER FOR THE DAY

REND YOUR HEART
"Even now," decrares the Lord,"return to me with all your heart, with fasting and weeping and mourning."
joel 2:7 12

so basicly go to God when somethings rong or your happy or your mad, angry, sad, happy, any mood just go to him like he's your best friend and cry on HIS shoulder not man's becouse well man can never satify you only God can do that .
4/2/10

mizpok

Glitter Text
Make your own Glitter Graphics

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

long live cookie monster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm mad!!!!!!! i heard that they (sesamy street gang) replaced the cookie monster with the vegy monster! so unfair i know right! because there blaming child obesity on him what?!? so I'm standing up for cookies and ther lovers so if you agree with me say I in a comment if ya don't they your not a a vary loving person (no offence)
p.s.
whats your favorite kinda cookie?
comment remember plz
stand up for whats right!

1 comment:

  1. woooooooow i put alot of animals on ther! did't mean to aaaaa!!

    ReplyDelete